Dachshund & Small Dog Races on the Polytrack
Saturday, March 31, 2018
Proceeds Benefit Boone County Animal Shelter
What: Heats & championship race for purebred Dachshunds and one race for any breed 20 lbs. and under
When: Saturday, March 31, rain or shine
Registration: $15 per dog (register by March 29)
Win! Championship grand prize plus goodie bags for all winners
Bonus! "Bet" on your favorite. All bets go to the shelter. Winners drawn from bets on win, place & show dogs.
Sponsored by Fedders Feed & Seed
Locations in Covington & Edgewood
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM | DOWNLOAD RULES
- Open small dog race runs before live Thoroughbred racing begins. (5:30 pm)
- Heat 1 for wiener dogs only runs after the first Thoroughbred race. (6:25 pm)
- Heat 2 for wiener dogs only runs after the second Thoroughbred race. (6:51 pm)
- Top four from each heat will race for the wiener dog championship after the third Thoroughbred race. (7:27 pm)
- Class descriptions may change depending on entries.
Wiener Dog Championship Grand Prize
Cast concrete dachshund statue, pewter finish
Tub of treats
Training class provided by Loyal Loved Rescued Canine Obedience
Lucky paw print painted horseshoe
(click image to enlarge)
We're raffling a limited edition Maker's Mark bottle signed by Reds broadcasting legends Marty Brennaman and the late Joe Nuxhall. Tickets are $5 each.
Chances also available on six baskets stuffed with goodies ($2 per ticket) and a beautiful handmade glass necklace ($2 per ticket). (Click images to enlarge)
Thanks to all our sponsors!
Bentley's Pet Stuff | Coady Photography | Doggie Paddles | Elegantes | FastSigns | Fedders Feed & Seed
Loyal Loved Rescued Canine Obedience | Lulu's Pet Pantry | Jockey John McKee | Montgomery Mules
National Pen Company | NKy Tech Center | Pet Supplies Plus | Pet Suites | Pet Valu | Tractor Supply